Second Year B.Sc. (7 PAPERS : 700 MARKS)
- Compulsory Subject : Foundation Course (Paper-II)
- A student shall offer any one group comprising two subjects of the following if offered at First Year B.Sc.
- Chemistry – Botany
- Botany – Zoology
In each of the science subjects there will be three papers. Each paper in which practicals, are prescribed, comprises 60 marks theory and 40 marks of practicals.
Subject in which Practicals are notprescribed each paper will carry 100 marks
Third Year B.Sc. (6 PAPERS : 800 MARKS)
- THIRD YEAR B.Sc. (6 PAPERS : 800 MARKS)
Student can offer four papers in any one science subject offered at the Second Year B.Sc. Each paper is of 100 marks with a practical of 50 marks AND
- Two papers in one Applied Component subject :
First Paper : Theory 60 marks + Practicals 40 marks
Second Paper : Theory 60 marks + Practicals 40 marks.
- Total of (A) & (B) is 600 + 200 = 800 marks
- The marks obtained by the candidate in the applied component will be taken into account for the award of Class at the Third Year B.Sc. Examination. The following are the Subjects:
|Botany (6 Units)